As of 6.9.2021
tabPILATES cares about your health and safety! For that reason we have developed safety protocols that are compliant with Centers for Disease Control (CDC), State of Illinois, City of Chicago, and Chicago Park District guidelines. Since the ongoing public health pandemic is still an evolving situation, we will continue to monitor local and national agency guidelines and update these protocols accordingly.
SERVICES, SCHEDULING, AND STUDIO FLOW
GUIDELINES FOR CLIENTS
EQUIPMENT, PROPS, AND SANITATION
1. Each client must complete, sign, and date a Medical and Personal Information Form. For private sessions, the form will be reviewed BEFORE your FIRST session to address any questions or concerns. Please, plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your session or class.
2. Let us know if you have had changes on your medication, diet, lifestyle, stress-level or anything that could alter your exercising. Illness or injury may require your doctor's approval before you can resume exercise.
3. The schedule is subject to change. We will notify you via email or text in advance of any changes ONLY if you are a paid participant.
4. tabPILATES only cancels classes if a substitute instructor isn't available. In the event this happens, makeup classes are offered.
5. If you need to cancel a Private or Semi-Private session, a 24-hour cancellation notification is required. For group classes an 8-hour cancellation is required to avoid being a charged as a “no-show.” Monday classes can be canceled on Saturday by 2pm (studio is closed on Sunday).
6. We highly recommend that you attend sessions twice a week for consistent progress and safety.
7. All classes EXPIRE at the end of the session and do NOT rollover to the next session.
8. All private and group sessions expire within the 12-week timeframe allotted for use. The sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Call for registration information on sign-up procedures.
9. Payment is required before all Private, Semi-Private, or Group classes.
10. Please, remove your shoes upon entering the studio. Socks are recommended during exercise.
Your payment is acknowledgement of the waiver and policies listed below.
“I have enrolled in a program of physical activity including but not limited to body-conditioning apparatus use during my Pilates training offered by tabPILATES. I have consulted my physician and have received approval to participate in this exercise program. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would contribute to injury. I fully understand that this program is for the sole purpose of exercise and that the instructors do not diagnose illness, disease, or do not make medical claims of any kind.”
“In consideration of my participation in any workouts, group classes or workshops, I for myself, my heirs and assigns, hereby release tabPILATES (its owners, employees, landlord, agents and assigns) from any claims, demands and causes of action, whatsoever, arising from my participation in the exercise program. I fully understand that I may injure myself as a result of my participation, and, I, hereby release tabPILATES from any liability, now or in the future, including, but not limited to: heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls, tears, or broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee, lower back, foot injuries, as well as any other illness, soreness, or injury however caused, occurring during or after my participation in the program.
tabPILATES and Bodyworks Center, Inc reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by tabpilates, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. tabPILATES may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by tabPILATES including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.